Saturday, January 15, 2011

Prize Presentation and some updates.

Today I went Prize Presentation with Desmond,Donovan,Craig,Darren,Zhi Sheng,Aaron,Chun Da and 2  gundam fan like us.We had alot of fun at there especially during Lucky draw.Congrats to Desmond and Darren for winning something at lucky draw and congrats Zhi sheng,Craig,Darren for winning the competition.After that,we went to Hobby Art Gallery(HAG), M Workshop and Pomo.We got what we want and went home.

I am unexpected that I bought the Real Grade Zaku II because i was originally wanted to buy RX-78-2.Oh well,i should get that next week.
I also got this A3 cutting mat.Expensive but worth it.
I got this on Thursday at hobby point.I was kinda regreted buying this because it's all white and it's not snap-fit.Nice boxart anyway.I will be put this away until the day i am pro
I got this last 2 weeks during my Malaysia trip with my friends.Spotted this at Popular so i picked it up.
Cute? Till the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment